Friday, May 17, 2013

Father's Day Contest

Father's Day is in a month, and I know the perfect present for the sport-loving dad:



In fact, I'm holding a Father's Day contest. It's a little different than my usual contest. Normally, I give you guys a question to answer. This time, I want you to give me a question.  What's a good estimation question that every father would get a kick out of?

To enter, tweet your question to @aarontsantos by June 14, 2013. I promise not to spam your inbox or sell your email to evil corporate overlords. On the 14th, I'll select what I think is the most interesting question and answer it on the blog for Father's Day. The winner will receive a free signed copy of Ballparking to give to your dad (or anyone else you like).

***Edit*** Per popular request, I'm gonna say it's OK if you want to mail me your questions rather than tweet them. Send them to aaron at aaronsantos period com.

Aaron Santos is a physicist and author of the books How Many Licks? Or How to Estimate Damn Near Anything and Ballparking: Practical Math for Impractical Sports Questions. Follow him on Twitter at @aarontsantos.

No comments:

Post a Comment